How It Works
Why our offering works
Limiting choice to one style and offering a pre-order service ensures we can stay in control of our stock and reduce our impact in terms of floral waste. If demand warrants it, we will open up additional delivery slots throughout the week.
Sustainability is at the heart of our business.
We are proud that all our packaging can be reused, recycled or is biodegradable:
- Our Hessian is completely biodegradable, but if you fancy getting creative with it, why not check out Pinterest for reuse ideas.
- Our blue ribbon looks great tied around your vase, or can be used to decorate gifts, or as part of craft projects.
- Our delivery boxes are 100% recyclable and made from recycled paper.
- Water source bag: 100% biodegradable
- Water wrap: 100% plant composition, compostable, reusable and recyclable.
As well as bringing some colour and joy into people's homes with our flowers, we also want to give back to the environment and brighten public areas and spaces.
As a London based company, for every 100 bouquets purchased we will donate 10% of the profits to Trees for Cities, a wonderful charity who plant trees in urban areas, helping to revitalise forgotten spaces, create healthier environments and remove air pollution.